Wednesday, January 2, 2008
*growls*
My sister is a bitch and honestly, I can't stand to even look at her. It's gotten to the point where I am uncomfortable in my own house. Every time she comes downstairs, I go upstairs and every time she's upstairs, I go into my room. She irritates the hell out of me. She's just so dumb. And she thinks she's all that because she's skinny. Look here bitch. You're not skinny. Your ass is bigger than the rest of your body and you have cellulite on the back of your thighs. And no, you do not look cute in those mini-skirts, you look like a slut.

And its not fair to Stephen and I to have to babysit her. We have our own kids that we have to take care of. My parents said that she would only be staying with us until she can get an apartment. Well, the problem is, my sister is too lazy to work. They also said that they would help her get a car and instead, expect us to drive her everywhere. You know, I held up my end of the bargain and I just feel as if they can too. And what are they doing now that she's out of the house? Why, they're going on a vacation....to Singapore. Dammit.

I'm ready to move. It's not a smart move financially but I want to. As long as I'm living in the townhouse that my mother owns, she feels as if I owe her. Hell, she'll probably send down my brother so that we can care for him too. And then she tells me that my sister needs a "parent figure." Uh, that's not me lady. That's your job. And apparently, you haven't done that job very well because now she's grown and can barely think for herself.
posted by Faith at 9:27 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 6, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Blogger gen said…

    Wow. How old is she? Kick her out if she's 18. I would.

    As for getting to know my wa y around the site....I thought I had subscribed to your blogs but i guess it's not like myspace where it tells you that youve blogged so i'm doing some catch up reading right now!

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day