Friday, January 4, 2008
Ocean Waves
What a day its been. Stephen and I went to look at cars today and almost bought a 2004 Ford Explorer. It was a compromise of what Stephen and I both wanted. He wanted to sportiness of an SUV while I wanted three row seating of a van. The Explorer had all of that. In the end, I'm glad we didn't though because once we got home and calculated everything, we found out that we would barely be able to afford the payments...but nothing else. Car salesmen are aggressive. Very aggressive. Thank goodness Stephen has experience dealing with those kinds of people. This was my first time ever on an actual lot and I have to say, if Stephen hadn't been there, I would have been suckered into buying a vehicle I couldn't afford. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be. You know, I'm really starting to hate the people that reside in Panama City. Its like they have no manners. We went to this one car lot and the guy was so rude to us. Not only did he try to rip us off by raising the price on the window, he also wouldn't work with us either. Our business with him ended when he told us, "Look, I need to make a f*cking profit. That's how we do this sh*t. That's the business." Uh-huh..goodbye. Serves us right for going to some rinky-dink lot. The van was really nice though. Its a shame really.

I just found out that I won't be able to take any classes this semester. :( I was so desperate that I actually thought about pawning my Wii game system in hopes that it would bring enough in to pay for tuition. It didn't since GCCC raised their tuition prices. Can you believe that one online 3 credit class costs $221.00. Am I being cheap or does that seem expensive to you? Plus my book would have set me back another $130.00 after that. I'm thinking what I might do since its an online class, I might just not pay the fee and register for it next week during late registration. We get paid next week so maybe we'll pull enough in for me to go. Keep your fingers crossed and pray. That's about all I can do for now.

You know, something has been bothering me with Stephen. I don't know if its the age difference between us or if he's just naturally stubborn but, he always talks down to me as if I was a little kid. Like, whenever I clean, he always goes behind me and redo everything. And sometimes, I would make a suggestion, usually about managing finances, and he just ignores me as if I didn't say anything to begin with. What's up with that? It makes me mad and quite honestly, I cry about it at night. It gets old, it really does and it can take a toll on a person after a while. I just don't know what to do.

Well, I guess I better get going. It's 3:15 in the morning and I have got to get to bed. We bought Milana a toddler bed and moved her into Pennick's room. As to be expected, they never sleep. They just play, and play, and play and in the morning when I wake up, I find them sprawled out asleep on the floor. I just can't stay up with them like I used to. By the time night rolls around, I am usually beat tired. Let me try and get the girls to lay in bed so that they can settle for the night. See ya!
posted by Faith at 3:03 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 6, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Blogger gen said…

    I do know first hand how agresssive car salesman are....you remember my post on what they did to Ian. :/ Now we are stuck with the damn car.

    We wanted an SUV as well....but damn, they are expensive gas guzzlers!

    Have you tried free marriage counseling.? Usually churches have them. ME and Ian went to some and it really helped. Since there is an age difference in us too it helped to just get everything otu in the open.

    I always feel like a failure. Girl, I was so dissappointed to drop my classes because I cant afford them. The classes on line here are $700 a pop. So comaperd to 3 classes for 2 something (which i might do now since i am a florida resident) its pretty high.

    I just feel like i should be doing something and like my time is running out, ya kknow? I want to work with animals. I am even thinking of getting a loan in Cali and opening up a boarding kennel, a really nice one...hey you could co own with me and we'll be great!

    I dunno. Anywho. Hope things look up. I think I'm going to get a weekend off and come visit you if that's ok? We have a lotin common and you're the only friend I know right now that can understand me :/ Lol. Or hell,m lets take a road trip somewhere Ian said he'd watch the kids for the weekend!

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day