| Car-shopping Blues |
| Blah. Who knew that shopping for a car could be so exhausting? With my parents and all, we're actually starting to feel rushed about getting a new vehicle. Originally, we weren't even in a hurry to purchase one, in fact, we were just going to wait until the middle of this year. Now it seems like we have to get one and get one as soon as possible. We found a 2004 Ford Explorer that we're probably going to end up getting. Stephen talked the guy down and even though its a little more than what we wanted to pay originally, its seems like it would be worth it with its reliability and all. I really think we can make it work just as long as we stick to our budget and quite frankly, I think we need to do that anyways. Sometimes I ask myself, "why in the hell are we out to get a new car? We've been doing just fine sharing one." The only thing I can think of is....you know, I can't really think of anything. My parents just want us to get a new car so that we can pass our old car to Fatima. That way, it'll save them money because they won't have to dish out to help her get a new one. But like I said, I'm starting to feel rushed and a payment plan on a car is not something that you jump into. Car payments are no joke. |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
SCrew that! Make her pay for her own care! That is not fair to add addional financial stress on you guys just so someonelse can get a freebie!
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
SCrew that! Make her pay for her own care! That is not fair to add addional financial stress on you guys just so someonelse can get a freebie!