Sunday, January 6, 2008
Vision
Poor vision sucks. I wasn't able to drive my car today because I didn't have anymore contacts. I have an appointment on Tuesday so I guess I don't really have very long to wait. I've been thinking about getting Lasiks. Is that what its called? Stephen hates having to buy my contacts and I hate that my prescription has to be renewed every year. I wonder how much that costs and if they finance. Does your vision insurance cover that procedure? I'm sure its pretty expensive but I think it would be worth it. You would probably get your money back from saving a lifetimes worth of contact lenses. Hmm...maybe next year after I get all my debt paid off.

You know what else I want to get? I want to get braces. I had braces before but I switched from permanent retainers to removal retainers and of course, never wore them. I didn't think I had to since my permanent retainers were on for almost three years. :( Oh well, I guess I was wrong. Luckily, I won't have so much work that needs to be done. All I want to cure is my overbite and the gap between my front teeth. Its no biggie really.

OMG. I just put a stack of photos into the photo album and my kids have just gone and pulled every one of them out. The joys of motherhood. I've been trying to find them pink car seats. Milana has to upgrade to a bigger one and Daeja just needs a new one because the one she has now is all nasty. The only problem I have is the clip that snaps across their chest. Daeja can get out of the ones that you slide into place. I've been trying to find the ones that have a clip at the top and the bottom - it'll be much harder for her to get out of those. I haven't had any luck finding any around town so I guess I'll have to order them online.

Thanks Gen for sending the link to the stick people family. Stephen laughed at me because I wanted a sticker to represent all of our pets and by the time I was done, we had more animals than family members. It looked like a zoo and we were just the care-takers. I'll probably just one of each person, a dog for Yoda, and a cat with the name on the bottom saying "Kitty x 5" that way no one feels left out. Or maybe I'm just doing in for my conscience because the last time I checked, I don't think cats know how to read. :/
posted by Faith at 9:47 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day