Saturday, January 12, 2008
Ready, Set, Go!
Oh man. It's only twelve days into the new year and I feel as if I already accomplished a lot. I'm up to date on all my bills, have a set payment plan for all my past due credit cards, purchased a reliable vehicle, enrolled myself into a online class at the college, and today Stephen surprised me with a new puppy!

Stephen has been a lot more understanding and willing to listen since he read my last post. I think it really brought him back to reality. He got greedy for a little while with his new job and all and I think the post reminded him to stay humble. It wasn't that very long ago when we were struggling to get by. Thats all I really wanted to point out to him.

I'm taking an online statistics class this semester. I hope I do well because I tried reading up on my own and it was just so boring. I nearly fell asleep on the couch. I thought it would be a little more exciting and interesting, like trig or calculus. I guess I can't complain. I'd rather it be too boring than too hard.
posted by Faith at 3:46 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day