Sunday, January 27, 2008
Church on Sundays
I finally went to church today. I haven't been to church in a very long time. It felt nice to be back in the groove of things. I went and tried out a different church since my church is so caught up on being on tv rather than teaching us about God. My friend is a Jehovah's Witness and invited me to her kingdom hall. I went with an open mind and ended up liking it. I've was raised Catholic my whole life so I don't know if I'm going to convert over. I just thought it was nice to find a church that was nice and welcoming. I'll take it one Sunday at a time.

Stephen is still stick from his stomach virus. Milana and I get a few tummy aches now and then and Daeja still gets diarrhea once in a while. Today Stephen was really under the weather so I took the girls out to lunch and then over to Oakland Terrace Park. I think they had a good time. They're still too little to enjoy the big things like the slides and all the play equipment. Still, Daeja had a good time running around other kids and Milana had a blast on the swings. At one point in time, I was afraid she might fall off because she was going so high.

Afterwards, I wanted the kids to wind down before I brought them home so we took a drive around town. We drove down Beach Drive and through Bunkers Cove Road. It reminded me how important a college education is. I want one of those houses....With that being said, I'm going to get off of here. I have to bathe my dogs and then start hitting my books. I have my first test is two weeks. *fingers crossed*
posted by Faith at 3:58 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Blogger gen said…

    Jehovah's Witnesses, huh? I'm glad you have an open mind because those people bugged the crap out of us all the time, lol.

    I tried a Lutheran Church and it was surprisingly nice, too.

    Yep, Death by Chocolate is next!! I'll have to fast for like 10 days just to eat there . Oi, lol.

    I think you should get a cupcake!!! thats so totally you!!

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day