Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Fat Kid Diaries
I made a new blog about my fitness regiment. I guess I'm going to be using it as a food/workout journal and use it to track my progress. I was talking to a friend and it seems like I need a gym buddy, you know, an extra little push. Maybe this will help me for the time being.

I felt sick today. I couldn't sleep last night because I had a horrible stomach ache and Stephen made me take some milk of magnesia. So, around five in the morning, I ran to the bathroom and ended up puking the buffet meal I had the night before. I thought that might make me feel better but I was still dealing with a stomach ache. I think what happened was that the milk of magnesia was trying to process everyone through and my stomach was empty because I had puked. I'm still not feeling very good and not my body aches. :/ I hate not feeling well. The girls seem like they're feeling better. Milana puked a lot throughout the night but seemed like she was okay today. Daeja still has a little bit of diarrhea but its no where near as bad as it was to begin with.

Fatima finally grew balls and drove her CRX today. I kept trying to tell her that the only way she's going to feel comfortable driving a stick is if she gets out there and does it. She did good. She ran her errands, came back in one piece, and even though she stalled a few times, it shows her that it really isn't such a big deal.
posted by Faith at 11:38 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 24, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Blogger gen said…

    Yikes girl, soudns like you got the tailend of what was going round your house :( Hang in there ::hug::

    Haha, the Fat Kid Diaries. I LOVE it.

    you go girl.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day