Friday, January 25, 2008
Higher power
Do you ever just sometimes feel as though you're helpless, just being pushed along like a sailboat in water? I felt like that today. My neighbors cat has been missing since the 26th on December and I started to give up hope that maybe she was gone for good. But today, I saw her running across my yard. !Yikes! So, I ran out and tried to see where she was running to but by the time I got around the corner, she was no where to be found. :( I don't know. Maybe someone ended up taking her in or maybe she really did get lost and finally found her way home. Either way, I called her owner and left a message on the machine. I went out again to try and find her but had no luck. I don't know what to do. I really did see her and of course, its going to bother me for the rest of the day. I left some food out for her in hopes that she might come back around but if anything, I'm glad to know that she's at least alive and somewhat well. God works in mysterious ways and although I don't always understand them, I do trust in them.

I was looking online at some of the private schools in town and gained a whole new respect for my parents. Who knew school was so expensive? Not just private schools but public schools as well? I calculated that lunch for both girls and after school care from 2-5:30 would run us at about $560.00 a month. No wonder I brown bagged my lunch the first few years that I was in school. You never know the true value of money until you start paying your own bills. I've been thinking about enrolling the girls into private school. I know its a couple of years away but I think if we start getting ready now, we'll be able to pull it off my the time they come of age. One thing that bums me out though is the age requirement to start school. They said that they have to be five before or on September 1 of the enrollment year to start kindergarten and Daeja's birthday in on the second. Doesn't that suck? She's going to be the oldest in her class and has to wait another year to start school. :( Maybe they'll change that in the upcoming years or maybe theres a way to waive it.

posted by Faith at 2:31 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day