| Lethargic |
I've been so out of it lately. Its like the only thing I want to do is go, go, go. A part of me also just wants to get out and socialize. Hang out with friends, take a road trip, go shopping. I don't know. I'm getting an itch. I have to start buckling down and studying for my statistics class. I have a test in two weeks.
Daeja is meeting with an occupational therapist tomorrow. I don't think she needs it but they want to have her evaluated anyways just in case.
I started reading the bible. *shrugs* I don't know. I've heard that if you read four chapters a day, you'll finish within a year. I need to become more spiritual anyways, especially with the world being the way that it is now. Prayer goes a long way, maybe it can help me to be more motivated. |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I hear ya on the wanting to just go. I so do. Just take a roadtrip and have fun.
Study for your test, you'll d great and let me know when you'll have a break or soem free time somehwere, we'll figure out something.
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
I hear ya on the wanting to just go. I so do. Just take a roadtrip and have fun.
Study for your test, you'll d great and let me know when you'll have a break or soem free time somehwere, we'll figure out something.