Saturday, February 9, 2008
Animal House
Ugh. I am so not looking forward to tomorrow. I have to take all the pets to the vet to have their annual shots done. I know, I could just split it and take several trips throughout the next couple of days but I just want to hurry and get it over with. Plus we have a bigger car now so since everyone can fit, why not take them all? Don't worry. My two male cats have already had there shots so I only have to take 5 rather than 7. OMG - do I really have that many? It sounds horrible when you count them out like that. Anywho, my sister volunteered to help me so hopefully everything will run smoothly.

Stephen was talking about getting a Doberman Pinscher. He's been wanting one forever and I've been wanting a big dog since my first chihuahua. I think we might wait until the girls are older or when some of our pets pass away. We just have too many and I think getting a big dog right now might push us over the edge. Maybe someday.

I think Stephen and I are finally tying the knot. We went out today and bought rings, sent them off to be sized, and sat down and agreed on a date. February 29th. I'm excited now. It wasn't like before when I was so unsure that I passed out at the courthouse. I think its important now that we have children to go ahead and make our relationship legal. Just in case something were to happen to him in the future, the girls and I will be taken care of.
posted by Faith at 12:06 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At February 11, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Blogger gen said…

    Dang girl! Congrats to you and stephen!!! Are you going to just get it done at the courhouse? or have a realy little celebration? I'm so happy for ya!

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day