Friday, February 1, 2008
Wish List
Blah. I'm ready for my tax return. I don't know about you guys but tax time is when I get caught up on everything that I was suppose to do during the year. For example, tax time is usually when I take all the pets to the vet for their yearly shots and check-up. I also want to get my Dyson, my prescription glasses, new makeup, and probably a new cellphone. There is a pair of Chanel glasses in the mall that I've been looking at for the past four months but I just don't know if they're worth the amount they're asking for them. Are there any generic ones out there? I'm a little disappointed about not getting my lasiks surgery. I'll just wait until all my credit cards are paid off before I go and add another monthly payment.

Speaking of credit cards, I swear, once I pay these off I am never going to apply for another credit card again. I don't think they're worth the convenience. I've been thinking about getting a night job to help pay them down quicker. Maybe a job at the mall working from 5:00-9:00. It'll be nice to get out of the house once in a while too.

My statistics class is so annoying. They take simple things that you learned in the third grade and make it ten times more complicated by adding big words and mathematical equations. Tell me again why we need to know all this? I thought college would be different. I thought they would teach you how to do your job but instead, they teach us BS stuff like english and science. You know, if you don't know how to write an essay by the time you get to college, you seriously have no business going. I don't know. The first two years are meaningless to me. Just another way the college scams you for more money.

Went out to Dirty Dick's tonight. Food was pretty good but very expensive. I got the Mariner's Platter that had every possible seafood imaginable. I was a little disappointed because I feel like they ripped me off on the shrimp and fried oysters. I think what happened was Eliza ended up going with us and got the same thing I did. I think when they fried up both platters, they gave more to her than they did me. Its all good though. I really didn't need that much anyways.

Well, I guess thats all for now. Goodnight everyone and until next time, be safe and God bless.
posted by Faith at 11:44 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At February 4, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Blogger gen said…

    I went to Dirty Dicks the time before last time....if that made sense.

    Did you make that lumpia?

    I love my aprt time job, thats the hours i usually work, too. 5-9. its not much but it's alright.

    i wish we lived closer, lol.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day