Friday, February 15, 2008
Cuppiecake Tattoo
Okay, I've been thinking about getting another tattoo for a while now and I've decided on getting a tattoo of a cupcake and probably getting it done on my wrist. The only thing I have to do now is find a picture of a cupcake that I like enough to permanently decorate my body with. I have to be careful though because with me getting it on my wrist, I don't want a design thats too busy, in case it ends up looking dirty. Here are some links of pics that I'm interested in. Tell me what you think.

Choice 1:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cupcake/-/pv_design_details/pg_10/id_14278630/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

Choice 2:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cupcake/-/pv_design_details/pg_9/id_14812430/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

Choice 3:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cupcake/-/pv_design_details/pg_7/id_16595534/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

Choice 4 ( might even do the wings):
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cupcake/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.17991608/pNo_17991608/id_6470031/opt_/pg_/c_/fpt_

Choice 5:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cupcake/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_17614238/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

Choice 6:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mrcloud.com/images/cupcake_tee.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mrcloud.com/funny-tshirts-c-22.html&h=567&w=559&sz=47&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=Pm_sKo1tbWUzTM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCupcake%2BShirt%2B%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG

I'll try to find some more as the days go by. As of right now, I'm leaning towards choice 3. I also like the angel wings too but do you think that might be too much going on? I like the shading of the cherry on this one. Its a little different from #3 but still similar.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s2.thisnext.com/media/160x160/DA66BCAA-Love%2520it!-pink.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thisnext.com/list/CE641585/Cupcakes-Take-The-Cake&h=160&w=160&sz=17&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=83dHhhTx8mtTaM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCupcakes%2BTake%2BThe%2BCake%2BShirt%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG
posted by Faith at 9:32 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day