Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
I hope Cupid visits everyone tomorrow with their very own arrow. Valentine's Day is a bitch when you have no one to spend it with. I don't think Stephen and I are doing anything special. We thought about going out but we don't want to add too much temptation to our new diet.

He bought me an early V-day present. A new cellphone. I absolutely love it. It plays music so now I can take it with me to the gym without having to worry about where my MP3 player is. I hate those damn things. They're just so damn tiny and with the dogs and the kids and my husband, that poor thing is every where except where it belongs. Hopefully I won't have any problems since my cell is with me everywhere I go.

I bought Stephen a few things as well and was going to surprise him before he went to work but as always, he has to mess things up and make everything so difficult. I ended up getting him a new watch, some dog tags from the girls that said, "Daddy, you're the best. With love from Daeja and Milana," a small box of candy, a gushy card, and a rose. I was going to surprise him by putting it on the counter so he would see it when he got ready to leave for work. Well, he decides that he's going to sleep downstairs tonight so I have no idea how I'm going to get the stuff from the pantry to the counter without him waking up and seeing it. I'll have to pull a 007 or a Mission Impossible or something. It would have been perfect and its worth a try to pull off. Wish me luck!
posted by Faith at 2:17 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day