Sunday, February 17, 2008
A Grandma?!
Can you believe that some lady at Sam's actually thought that I was Daeja and Milana's grandmother? How horrible is that? To sum it all up in a nutshell, she asked Fatima if they were twins and I stepped in and said, "No Ma'am, they're a year and nine days apart." "Oh, and you must be the grandmother..." O.O OMG. Yeah, Fatima is my daughter that I had when I was FIVE and she had Daeja when she was 16 years old. How retarded can people get? That's it. I'm so on a diet. I'm changing my eating habits, workout routine and everything. Its pretty bad when some one thinks you're in your 40's when you're really in your early 20's. AGGHHHH!
posted by Faith at 1:41 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faith
Home: Redneck Riviera, Florida, United States
About Me: Blessed. Home runner, baby maker, animal rescuer, and vegetable lover.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Take a Peek


Brushes by Gvalkyrie
animals


mp3 codes & downloads @ musicdumper.com


Don't Forget to Hug Your Sweetie This Valentine's Day