| Camp Asshole |
You know, its so hard to hear peoples opinions of you. Especially if you're hearing it from someone who doesn't really know you first hand. For example, your friends husband who you've probably talked to maybe...oh, I don't know...three times. He pretty much told me that based on what Eliza has been telling him, Stephen was a fucking moron and I was an even bigger moron for putting up with it. How rude is that. I know he only means it for me to better myself but who the hell does he think he is? What makes him that much better than me? For real, they live in a house with his grandmother so that they can pay off their debt. What makes their situation better than mine? With me, its real. If we're broke, we're broke and if I'm mad, I'm mad. I wear it on my sleeve rather than sugar coating it to make people think that we're doing great. I don't have time to put up a front, I'm over putting on a mask. And because of that, he feels like he has the right to criticize me, in my own home, about my relationship with someone he's never even met, and telling me how to raise the children that he himself doesn't have? Who does that? What a classless act. I know Stephen and I aren't great and yeah, we have some things to work out but that's no reason for him to call us effing morons. *sigh* Whatever. If he wants to bring people down because it makes him feel better about himself, thats fine. I have my own problems and I am not adding him as another. I know how I am and I know why I do the things that I do.
I applied for the girls passports today. My mom misses the kids so she's planning for us to fly there this summer. I don't know how I'm going to handle two kids, by myself, on an international flight but I'm hopeful. I just hope they don't throw us out the back and make us fend for ourselves in the middle of the Pacific. :/ That wouldn't be good. Especially since I'm not much of a swimmer. |
|
|
|
|
|