| Sleepless |
Do I worry about money too much? I know I do and I've always had. Even back when I was with my dad I was always worried about his finances. Is that always such a bad thing? Stephen is making so much more money now and it ticks me off that he doesn't save it wisely. I would kill to make the amount of money that he does and yet he doesn't take advantage of it. I don't know. I just want a nice little bit in the bank in case of emergencies. I want the girls to have a college fun. I want to invest. I want money for retirement. I want to travel. But who cares? Its not my money so who am I say how to spend it? If he would just give me the chance to go out, finish my education, and make something of myself. I hate being dependent of him. I hate having to ask for an allowance. I hate dealing and managing his finances. I don't want to marry him. I don't think he's going places. He has no dreams, no motivations. Its like he knows he's going nowhere and he's happy about it. God, take advantage of your income. There's a lot more out there than just high definition televisions.
What can I do? I need a job or something. I can't rely on him to do anything beneficial. I hate that my mom gives me a hundred dollar allowance each month. I hate that were only paying half the rent. I hate the gas prices of my already high payment SUV. Who even asked for that SUV? Why didn't we just fix up the cars we already had? Dumb. My biggest fear: I don't want to be poor. I don't want to have to go without because we're not able to afford it.
|
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I think it's a legitimate worry that most women have.
And that feeling of being hopelessly dependent on someone else- you aren't alone. I feel it all the time. It sucks. Ti know that if something happened, I would have NOTHING.
It sounds almost cynical to think that way, but days like these....you must.
Keep your chin up, girl.
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
I think it's a legitimate worry that most women have.
And that feeling of being hopelessly dependent on someone else- you aren't alone. I feel it all the time. It sucks. Ti know that if something happened, I would have NOTHING.
It sounds almost cynical to think that way, but days like these....you must.
Keep your chin up, girl.